Welcome to the application process for: SITSS00071 Responsible Service of alcohol skill set
- Unit of competency SITHFAB021 Provide responsible service of alcohol and your approved Victorian RSA certificate (LCV).
This application will take you roughly 20 minutes to complete. All questions require an answer. When you press the Next button any fields that are missing an answer will have a red message shown next to them.
This application includes:
- Personal information
- Skills First Eligibility – this section assesses if you are eligible to access government funding under the Skills First program.
- Pre-training review – this section will cover key course information to ensure that the course is the most suitable and appropriate program for you.
- Language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) – this section ensures that you have the appropriate entry level skills to successfully complete the course
- Student information – this is a requirement from the Department of Education and includes USI, details on your employment and other general information
- One on one interview – we will discuss your personal requirements and confirmation of funding eligibility
Information requested on this form is for the national training database and for tracking purposes.